Whether students are attending school virtually or in person, Greater Clark has created challenging curriculum that will prepare them for tomorrow’s jobs and opportunities.
In doing that, we offer a wide array of services, including hosting Special Education in-house, as we feel it meets the needs of our students better having that assistance on campus every day. For those that need to be challenged academically, we have a robust high-ability program. All high school students participate in the Academies program, which sets them on a path to pursue college and/or a career, right out of high school.
Please check out the links below to learn more about our academic opportunities.
- 2020 Continuous Learning Plan
- Return to School Plan July 2021
- Return to School Plan July 2021 en español
- LEA Report Card
- Teacher Evaluation Process
- COVID-19 Information
- Greater Clark County Schools CARES Act/ ESSER II & III Programming
- Naturalization Examination Results
- School Improvement Plans
- Dyslexia Related Information
- 2021 Annual Performance Report
- APR Explanation