Shop key on keyboard
How to Order

·         For Graduates, Current Students, or Employers requesting graduation verification: official transcripts may be ordered online through Parchment at the links provided in the individual school sections below.

·         For Non-Graduate former students who withdrew or transferred, see the links for withdrawn/transferred students in the individual school sections below.

·         If you are a high school registrar needing to request full records, including a transcript, for an active student that is transferring to you, email the school registrar.  Contact information for registrars is below.


Credit Card

Official high school transcripts will be provided at a cost of $5.00 per document.

Copies of a permanent record file will be provided at a cost of $8.00 per file.

Payment, based on the request, must be provided to GCCS prior to the documents being produced. Payment must be exact, as no change will be provided.

No personal checks will be accepted. Payment shall be by cash or money order.

Ordering Transcripts

JHS: Email Cynthia King

CHS: Email Nicole Grayson

NWHS: Email Ginger Wilson

Withdrawn Students and Graduates prior to 2011: Email Molly Harrett

If unable to order directly through Parchment:

Email official request to the school or district registrar listed above with the following 6 items of information:

1.       Full Legal Name at the time of attendance

2.       Date of Birth

3.       Name of School

4.       Year of graduation/last year attended

5.       Cell number and email of the student/guardian

6.       Complete address or email where transcript is to be sent

You will receive an email response within two business days.

Translate »