We are offering FREE TRANSPORTATION to New Washington’s elementary, middle, and high schools!
Enjoy the latest technology, STEM offerings, Academies, and even the option to attend Prosser Career Education Center by enrolling TODAY!
Why choose New Washington’s schools?
- Small school environment.
- FREE transportation to Prosser, where students can study in a variety of fields, including cosmetology, welding, agriculture, construction, manufacturing, HVAC, health services, information technology and more.
- EARN 60+ college credits while in high school.
- Recently expanded Academies program in high school prepares students for college and/or careers right after graduation.
- Renovated middle/high school building featuring the latest technology.
- Project Green biodynamic farming program starts this fall.
Check out this video to learn more about New Washington Middle School!
Greater Clark County Schools is proud to claim the highest graduation rates in our region.
97.73% New Washington High School
90.31% New Albany High School
95.83% Borden High School
87.78% Henryville High School
84.09% Clarksville High School
94.85% Floyd Central High School
93.39% Silver Creek High School
Greater Clark is investing in the success of the whole student, in the classroom and on the field.
“We’ve made a big investment in our athletic facilities, not only here at Jeffersonville High School, but also Charlestown High School and New Washington High School,” Superintendent Mark Laughner said. “Those facilities were well over 40 years old. We felt like as a corporation it was time to revitalize, modernize the facilities.”
As part of the district’s Strategic Plan, updates were made to various athletic facilities, including installing artificial turf football fields, new bleachers and more.
Check out this video to learn more about the changes and how they will impact Southern Indiana for years to come.