We are offering FREE TRANSPORTATION to New Washington’s elementary, middle, and high schools!
Enjoy the latest technology, STEM offerings, Academies, and even the option to attend Prosser Career Education Center by enrolling TODAY!
Why choose New Washington’s schools?
- Small-school environment.
- FREE transportation to Prosser, where students can study cosmetology, welding, agriculture, heavy machinery, manufacturing, HVAC, health services, information technology and more.
- EARN 60+ college credits while in high school.
- Expanded Academies program in high school prepares students for college and/or careers right after graduation.
- Advanced Placement courses and various rigorous curricula to explore career interests and to prepare students for postsecondary opportunities.
- Project Green biodynamic farming program.
- New tennis courts, track, and an indoor hitting facility for baseball and softball
Greater Clark County Schools is proud to claim the highest graduation rates in our region.
Greater Clark County Schools: 93.30%
Borden-Henryville School Corp.: 79.67%
Clarksville Community Schools: 56.35%
New Albany Floyd County Schools: 82.75%
Scott County Schools District 2: 81.03%
Silver Creek School Corp.: 81.95%
Southwestern-Jefferson Consolidated Schools: 86.32%
*Class of 2022 Non-Waiver Graduation Rates
Total Dual Credits Earned for the Class of 2022
Charlestown High School 2,655
Jeffersonville High School 6,947
New Washington High School 1,331
Total Dual Credits Earned by GCCS Class of 2022: 10,933
That’s a Savings of $ 2,186,600*
*Calculate 10,933 credits by $200/credit hour