Learn more about the amazing kindergarten program at Greater Clark during our upcoming Open House on January 24th!
With STEM programming, a certified teacher and para-educator team in each classroom, social/emotional and life skills lessons, small reading groups and more, our kindergarten program prepares students to start their educational journey strong.
During our open house, experience:
- School tours
- Meet school staff
- Visit a classroom
- School Spirit Selfie Station
To help make for smaller groups, we are asking that:
5-6 pm for future students with the last names of A-M.
6-7 pm for future students with the last names of N-Z.
In case of inclement weather, Open House will be on January 25.
Kindergarten is open to all students who will be 5 years old by August 1, 2023.
Don’t live in our district? No problem! We offer many opportunities for transportation. Please contact your building principal to learn more.
- Franklin Square Elementary – 605 E Court Ave, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- New Washington Elementary – 224 N Poplar St #9112, New Washington, IN 47162
- Northhaven Elementary – 1907 Oakridge Dr, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Parkwood Elementary – 748 Spicewood Dr #1199, Clarksville, IN 47129
- Pleasant Ridge Elementary – 1250 Monroe St #1682, Charlestown, IN 47111
- Riverside Elementary – 17 Laurel Dr, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Thomas Jefferson Elementary – 2710 Hamburg Pike, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Utica Elementary – 210 Maplehurst Dr, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Wilson Elementary – 2915 Charlestown Pike, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- Open to all students who will be 5 years old by August 1, 2023
- Number sense routines to build a strong math foundation
- Literacy framework in small groups to guide growth in reading
- Writing workshops to help students become independent writers of their own ideas
- Social/emotional and life skills lessons
- Teachers that collaborate to make instruction engaging and effective
- A certified teacher and a para-educator team, to help keep the student to adult ratios low
- Art, music, and physical education, technology, and library classes